How does one recognize successful engineering? Functionality, reliability, operational safety – these are the outstanding criteria.
We guarantee this success with meticulously detailed planning, full implementation of the customer’s specifications and adherence to the applicable industry standards. In the process, we keep a close eye on both construction and operating costs. Modern CAE tools help us to perform our range of services:
- Consulting services
- Feasibility studies
- Budget calculation and planning
- Creation of technical specification documents
- Conceptual design of systems and machines – new or as extensions, also in the field of potentially explosive atmospheres in accordance with the ATEX directives
- Electrical design using the CAE systems EPLAN, E3.series and WSCAD
- Control systems planning and project management
- Planning and implementation of field buses and industry networking systems
- Documentation and data archiving
- Assistance with risk analyses and technical safety concepts
To round off the overall electrotechnical concept, we can provide you with the electrical design for your automation solution. The creation of circuit diagrams and the control cabinet design can be performed either as a separate erler project, a subproject working together with you, or on a consultative basis.
The electrical design is based on the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, the Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU and the EMC Directive 2014/35/EU.
The following harmonized standards will be partially or completely applied:
- EN 61000-6-2:2005
- EN 61000-6-4:2006
- EN 61439-1/-2:2012
- EN 60204-1:2006+AC2011
- EN ISO 12100:2010
- EN ISO 13849-1:2016
- EN ISO 13849-2:2012
We are also able to design your electrical system in accordance with UL 508A or the ATEX directives.
The following software is used for the electrical design:
- EPLAN P8
- EPLAN V5.70